DIGITAL. SIMPLE. COMPACT.
The Milwaukee CD600 Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Pen is designed for hydroponics, aquariums, horticulture, water conditioning and many other applications. The CD600 helps you make sure that your plants are receiving the right amount of nutrient or helps you keep your filters up-to-date and clean for water filtration. Keep TDS in your target range to help your achieve better results.
The CD600 is a TDS tester specifically designed for water analysis. The calibration procedure is very simple and fast. This tester has automatic temperature compensation, 10 ppm resolution and a range of 0 to 1990 ppm. CD600 is supplied complete with protective cap, calibration screwdriver, batteries and instructions.
- Measures Total Dissolved (TDS) direct and with automatic temperature compensation.
- Ideal range for hydroponics (0 to 1990 ppm).
- Units in ppm easily convertible to uS/cm.
- Factory calibrated with the ability to recalibrate if needed.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
- 350 hours continuous use (4 x 1.5V batteries included).
- Simple one point calibration.