MM151 MAX pH / ORP / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter
The Milwaukee MW151 MAX 3-in-1 pH/OPR/Temp. Logging Portable Bench Meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast and simple operation as well as its tough, sleek design with a small lab footprint. The MW151 MAX is accurate to0.002 pH with automatic or manual temperature compensation with a built in dedicated GLP key. Ideal for use by brewers, wine makers, growers, labs, food processing, water treatment and many other applications with challenging pH measurement needs.
- Fast easy-to-read results with large duel level digital LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to ±0.002 pH | +/- 1 mV OPR | +/- 0.4°C (+/-0.8°F).
- Extended pH range (-2.00 pH to 20.00 pH / -2.000 to 20.000 pH).
- Lightweight, sleek design with small benchtop footprint.
- Simple easy-to-use logging and USB download functions, manual or on stability up to 1,000 logs.
- Electrode diagnostics feature checks and displays the condition of the pH electrode.
- Easy measurement: just place the electrode and temperature probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Simple push button, automatic up to 5 point calibration for increased accuracy.
- Up to 7 Standard calibration solutions (1.68, 4.01, 6.86,7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45) and 2 custom choices.
- Refillable, glass, double junction lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage.
- Built-in rechargeable battery with 8 hours battery life (battery included).
- Selectable Auto-off feature.
- Alphanumeric LCD display messages for friendly, intuitive information, warnings and error messages.
- Internal clock date to keep track of different time-dependent functions (calibration, timestamp, calibration time out).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.