MA882 Digital Refractometer for Wine and Grape Product Measurements
The Milwaukee digital BRIX refractometer is temperature compensated with a 0 to 50 percent BRIX range and +/- 0.2 percent accuracy. It is easy to use with simple two button operation and fast with a response time under 2 seconds. Maintenance is a breeze also with an easy-to-clean sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well. The MA882 eliminates the uncertainty of optical refractometers by providing and accurate digital readout.
Key features include:
- Fast, accurate results with digital dual level LCD readout.
- Easy measurement with just 2-3 drops of sample needed and results less than 2 seconds.
- Simple one-point calibration using distilled or deionized water.
- Easy to clean, stainless steel sample well with unit rated to IP65 as “dust tight” and protected against water jets.
- Battery percent level indicator with automatic shut-off (batteries included).
- Ideal for winemakers, brewers, fruit and vegetable growers, maple syrup producers, and food producers.
- The conversion used is based on the ICUMSA Methods Book (International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis).
|MA882 instrument is supplied with:
• 9 V battery;
• Instruction manual.