The Milwaukee MC125 PRO pH and ORP controller is designed for people looking to measure and adjust pH and ORP levels automatically with one simple controller. Just set your pH and ORP parameters and let the Milwaukee pH Controller do the rest.
The Milwaukee PRO pH / ORP controller is preferred by people looking to dial in their testing program when they have an ongoing need to maintain levels. Common uses are nutrient tanks, aquariums, pools, and spas.
The Milwaukee PRO pH / ORP controller offers:
The Milwaukee PRO 2 in 1 controller offers an accuracy to ±0.2 pH with two point manual calibration and ORP accuracy to ±5 mV.
See real-time pH and ORP measurements from 0.00 pH to 14.00 pH and -1000 mV to 1000 mV with a large LED with easy switching between parameters.
AUTOMATION FOR CONSTANT MEASUREMENT
The controller provides a control range of 4 to 8 pH and -200 to 600 mV. Just set your control range and the controller do the rest.
TWO DEDICATED RELAYS FOR PH AND ORP CONTROL TO SUPPORT A RANGE OF COMPATIBLE DEVICES
Choose your device including oxygen pumps, CO2-regulators, O3 ozonizers and other pH & ORP control devices by simply plugging the device into the correct pH or ORP outlet.
The controller comes with a complete mounting kit including two probe holders.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accurate to 0.2 pH and 5 mV with the user selectable high/low set points.
- Simple two-point calibration for increased pH accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment.
- Lab grade, gel-filled, double junction pH electrode and platinum ORP electrode included for low maintenance and high performance.
- 6.5 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- 12 VDC power supply.
|MC125 is supplied complete with MA9310 12 VDC adapter, power plug socket for ozone dosing, MA911B/2 pH electrode, MA921B/2 ORP electrode, 20 mL pH7.01 sachet of calibration solution, calibration screwdriver and instructions.|