LAB GRADE. ACCURATE. SIMPLE. AUTOMATED.
The Milwaukee MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator makes the measurement of free and total Sulfur Dioxide simple. The MI455 PRO can be used to test for free and total SO2 in all wines, including red. Using a modified Ripper method, the MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator does not rely on color change but uses potentiometric detection. The MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator automatically dispenses the titrant, determines the endpoint, and completes the calculations in a fraction of the time needed for a manual titration. The MI455 PRO uses a preprogrammed method and specialized ORP electrode combined with an algorithm to determine the end of the titration reaction.
- Fast, easy to read results
- Accuracy to ±5% of reading
- Easy measurement: just measure the wine sample, add the reagents as directed, prepare ORP probe and pump, add the stabilizer and start the titration by pressing the start button
- Refillable, double junction lab grade ORP electrode for fast results with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage
- Compact design with a footprint of just 8.2 x 8.4 inches
- Built-in stirrer is automatically maintained at a speed of 1500 rpm
- Built-in algorithm to analyze the shape of the electrode response and to determine the reaction completion that automatically completes the analysis, makes all the necessary calculations and assures a simple and effective interface for the user
- Simple and reliable peristaltic pump that ensure high dosing repeatability with the ability to calibrate with the provided Milwaukee standards
- Ability to easily measure both free and total SO2
|Mi456 is supplied complete with:
Calibration standard TA, Titrant TA, Buffer pH 7.0, Buffer pH 8.2, MA919B/1 pH Electrode, MA831R Temperature probe, MA9011 Refilling Electolyte Solution 3.5M KCl, for pH electrodes 230 mL bottle, small stir bar, 2 x 50 mL beakers, 2000 µL pipette, test tube set, O-ring, 1 mL syringe, power cable and instruction manual.