MW170 MAX Autoranging Conductivity / TDS / NaCl / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter
MW170 MAX is a compact and versatile bench meter that can measure up to four different parameters: EC, TDS, salinity (in PSU, g/L, percentage NaCl) and temperature.The main operating modes are setup, calibration, measurement and logging.
- Easy to read LCD display
- Auto-off feature to prolong battery life
- All measurements can be temperature compensated automatically (ATC), or manually (MTC) with a user-selectable compensation coefficient.
- Temperature compensation can be disabled (NO TC) if the actual conductivity value is required.
- The auto-ranging feature for both EC and TDS measurements automatically sets the most suitable resolution for the tested sample.
- Available log space for up to 1000 records. Logged data can be exported using a USB cable.
- Dedicated GLP key to store and recall data on system status
- Built-in rechargeable battery with 8 hours battery life
MW170 is supplied complete with MA814D/1 EC/Temperature probe; MA9315 Electrode Holder; Micro USB cable; 12 VDC Adapter; Instruction Manual