MW190 MAX Dissolved Oxygen / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter
MW190 MAX is a compact and versatile bench meter designed for testing dissolved oxygen in the pharmaceutical and food industry, as well as monitoring in water treatment plants.
Concentration measurements are automatically compensated for temperature and salinity. Salinity and altitude can be configured in Setup. Temperature is automatically measured (in both degree Celsius and Fahrenheit) and compensated.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Repeatable, accuracy to 1.5% FS.
- Lightweight and has a small benchtop footprint.
- Single offset or dual point slope with open air 100% saturation calibration.
- Altitude and Salinity compensation.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Uses MA845 (included) reinforced polarographic probe with an oxygen-permeable polytetrafluroethylene (PTFE) membrane sensor
- 5 o-rings, membranes and one protective cap included
- 2 meter probe cable for extra flexibility when testing
- Logging up to 50 samples.
- 12 VDC power supply.
- Easy RS232/USB opto-isolated
- Complete with DO probe, initial calibration solutions and cables.