MW190 MAX Dissolved Oxygen / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter
MW190 MAX is a compact and versatile bench meter designed for testing dissolved oxygen in the pharmaceutical and food industry, as well as monitoring in water treatment plants.
Concentration measurements are automatically compensated for temperature and salinity. Salinity and altitude can be configured in Setup. Temperature is automatically measured (in both degree Celsius and Fahrenheit) and compensated.
Other features include:
- Easy to read LCD display
- Built-in rechargeable battery with an 8-hour capacity
- Auto-off feature to prolong battery life
- Battery charger with battery monitor
- Internal clock and date to keep track of different time-dependent functions (calibration timestamp, calibration time out)
- Measurement logging (on demand, on stability, interval)
- Available log space for up to 1000 records
- Logged data can be exported using a USB cable or directly on a USB flash drive
- Dedicated GLP key to store and recall data on system status
- For accurate measurements, use the electrode holder supplied with the bench meter.