The Milwaukee MW803 MAX Waterproof Low Range 4-in-1 pH/EC/TDS/Temp Tester is designed as an all-in-one solution for growers.
The Milwaukee MW803 MAX Waterproof 4-in-1 Tester offers:
The MW803 MAX 4-in-1 tester is accurate to ±0.05 pH, EC/TDS to 2% Full Scale and ±0.5°C / ±1°F for temperature.
With automatic calibration and 5 memorized calibration points, the tester can be quickly and easily be calibrated to a higher accuracy compared with manual calibration.
The tester comes with a replaceable pH probe with a double junction probe design for longer life.
An exposed temperature probe is located close to the pH probe for fast temperature compensation.
No more worries about dropping your tester while measuring. The MW803 is fully waterproof to IP67.
At just 3.5 ounces, the MW803 MAX is easy to handle at up to half the weight of other testers.
A large dual level LCD screen makes reading results easy while a stability indicator and hold function that freezes the display takes the guess work out.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital dual LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to ±0.05 pH, EC / TDS 2% Full Scale and Temperature ±0.5 C / ±1 F.
- Range 0.00 – 14.00 pH | EC 0 to 3999 uS/cm | TDS 0 – 2000 ppm | Temperature: 0.0 to 50.0 C / 32.0 to 122.0 F.
- Lightweight and portable at just 3.5 ounces.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- Simple push button, automatic 1 or 2 point pH calibration with 5 saved calibration points and simple 1 point EC calibration.
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance with exposed temp. sensor for fast readings.
- Auto shut off after 8 minutes of non-use.
- Fully waterproof to IP67.
- Battery life approx. 100 hour of continuous use (batteries included).
CARE AND USE
The MW803 PRO Tester includes both a pH and EC electrode. Both need maintenance.
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your PRO pH Tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer.
EC sensors are more robust but can still be affected by residue build up.
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH and EC sensor.
4. Gently stir the PRO Tester in the sample for a faster result.
5. Rinse in water after every test.
|MW803 and MW804 is supplied complete with protective cap, 20 mL pH 4.01 and pH 7.01 sachets of calibration solution, 20 mL 1413 μS/cm calibration solution (MW803), 20 mL 12880 μS/cm calibration solution (MW804), batteries and instructions.|