IP65 Waterproof pH tester with Large dual-level LCD that displays pH and temperature (°C or °F). The large display shows readings in an extended range from -2.0 to 16.0 pH and simultaneously shows temperature from -5.0 to 105.0°C or 23.0 to 221.0°F.
pH55 has a stability indicator and hold function that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording. The large display also has graphic symbols to guide you through all operations. Complete with a temperature probe for faster and more precise temperature measurement it compensates automatically for temperature.
Calibration is made automatically in 1 or 2 points with memorized standard and NIST buffer sets. Auto power OFF saves battery power after non-use. The double-junction electrode can be replaced in a very fast and simple way! The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extreme pH accuracy to 0.1 pH with an extended pH range (-2.0 pH to 16.0 pH).
- Resolution to 0.1 pH.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- Is fully temperature compensated (ATC).
- Simple Automatic one or two-point calibration.
- 2 Sets of pre-memorized buffers.
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- Over 300 hours of battery life (batteries included).
- Fully waterproof to IP65.
- Replaceable pH electrode Mi56P.
|pH55 is supplied complete with protective cap, 20 mL, pH 4.01 and pH 7.01 sachets of calibration solution, carton box, batteries and instructions.|