Control the pH of your tank/reservoir AUTOMATICALLY!
The MC122 pH controller and dosing pump (MP810)/ Auto pH dosing system provides fully automated pH control of aqueous solutions in hydroponic systems. It has been specifically designed to control the pH in mixing tanks for fertilization. The small and precise flow of the peristaltic pump allows you to maintain ideal pH values in your tank.
After selecting the desired pH setting from 5.5 to 9.5 pH, the pH controller measures the pH value of the solution and automatically adds pH adjustment (acid or alkaline) to change the liquid’s pH to the selected level.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout
- Accurate to ±0.2 pH (0.0 pH to 14.0 pH) with the user selectable high/low set points
- Simple two-point calibration for increased accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment
- Gel-filled, double junction lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance
- 6.5 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing
- 12 VDC power supply
- Pump provides a maximum pressure of 1.5 bar or more than 50 feet of head pressure with a 0.16 GPM dosing flow.
|MP810 is supplied complete with mounting bracket, screws, 1.5 meter Ext. PE tubing, Filter, Fitting, 2,6 meter Power cable. MC122 is supplied complete with MA9310 12 VDC adapter, MA911B/2 pH electrode, 20 mL pH4.01 sachet of calibration solution, 20 mL pH7.01 sachet of calibration solution, calibration screwdriver and instructions.|