The C66 is a conductivity IP65 waterproof tester, specifically designed for the hydroponics and Agricultural markets, with automatic temperature compensation and 1 point manual calibration. The tester has a range of 0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm.
The C66 has a replaceable electrode and is supplied in a casing with calibration solution sachets (M10031) and screwdriver for calibration. The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
- Measures conductivity and temperature with automatic temperature compensation
- Ideal range for hydroponics (0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm)
- Units in mS/cm easily convertible to ppm
- Factory calibrated with the ability to recalibrate if needed
- Replaceable electrode
- Fully waterproof to IP65
- 250 hours continuous use (3 x 1.5V batteries included)