The Milwaukee MI405 PRO Photometer features manual zero point calibration and fast operation in a rugged design.
The Milwaukee PRO Photometer is ideal for users in aquaculture, aquariums, education, and lab applications. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of water quality analysis to apply in the real world.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accurate to ±0.30 mg/L @ 5.00 mg/L and a range 0.00 to 9.99 mg/L of (NH3-N).
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just mix the reagent in the sample, gently shake, insert the cuvette, zero the meter then press read.
- Simple easy reagent packets or liquid bottles.
- Easy 1-2-3 instruction steps.
- Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non-use, 9 volt (battery included).
- Adaptation of The Nessler Method.
|Mi405 is supplied complete with 2 cuvets, reagents for 100 tests, hard carrying case, wiping tissue, 9V battery and instructions.|