The Milwaukee Instruments Mi412 PRO Photometer features manual zero point calibration and fast operation in a rugged design.
The Milwaukee PRO Photometer is ideal for users in aquariums, aquaculture & coral, food, and water treatment applications. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of water quality analysis to apply in the real world.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accurate to ±0.07 mg/L @ 1.00 mg/L and a range 0.00 to 2.50 mg/L of PO4.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just mix the reagent in the sample, gently shake, insert the cuvette, zero the meter then press read.
- Simple easy reagent packets or liquid bottles.
- Easy 1-2-3 instruction steps.
- Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non-use, 9 volt (battery included).
- Adaptation of the Ascorbic Acid Method.
|Mi412 is supplied complete with 2 cuvets, reagents, hard carrying case, wiping tissue, 9V battery and instructions.|