The MC Monitors are designed to continuously monitor pH, EC or TDS values directly in your reservoir. Each unit features a user selectable set-point. An LED visual alarm is activated and flashes when the pH, EC or TDS level rises either Above or Below (user selected) that set-point.
All these instruments run on a 12V adapter so there’s no need to worry about failed batteries and each unit comes with mounting kit, probe, probe holder and starter calibration solution.
MC120 PRO Professional aquarium pH monitor especially designed for use with aquariums.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accuracy to ± 0.2 pH with a full 0.0 pH to 14.0 pH range.
- Set point range of 5.5 to 9.5 pH with alarm activated when reading is higher or lower than set point
- Comes with full mounting kit including probe holders.
- Lab grade probe included with a double junction, gel filled design for low maintenance.
|MC120 is supplied complete with MA9310 12VDC adapter, MA911B/2 pH electrode, 20 mL pH 7.01 sachet of calibration solution, calibration screwdriver and instructions, in a carton box.|