The MC Monitors are designed to continuously monitor pH, EC or TDS values directly in your reservoir. Each unit features a user selectable set-point. An LED visual alarm is activated and flashes when the pH, EC or TDS level rises either Above or Below (user selected) that set-point.
All these instruments run on a 12V adapter so there’s no need to worry about failed batteries and each unit comes with mounting kit, probe, probe holder and starter calibration solution.
Professional EC – Conductivity Monitor
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout and visual LED alarm.
- Accurate to ±2% full scale (0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm) with the user selectable high/low set points.
- Simple one-point calibration for increased accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment.
- MA812/2 hardwired EC probe included.
- 6.5 feet (2 meter) probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- 12 VDC power supply.
- Easy to use, easy set up.
|MC310 is supplied with 12 VDC adapter, mounting kit, and 20ml 1413 µS/cm calibration solution.|