MW100- Portable pH meter with 0.1pH resolution
Standard portable meters with no frills! Milwaukee’s durable meters for quick and reliable measurements.
Milwaukee’s Standard meters are manufactured to be easy to use, practical and accurate. Ideal for the classroom, laboratory or for general field use.
Milwaukee MW100 performs pH measurements with a 0.1 pH resolution and with manual temperature compensation. The meter is supplied with pH electrode and calibration solutions.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accurate to ±0.2 pH with a 0.0-14.0 pH range.
- Lightweight, ergonomic and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize
- Simple manual two-point calibration for increased accuracy.
- Gel-filled, double junction lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage (SE220 probe included).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- Low battery indicator.
- Battery life of approx. 300 hours of continuous use. (battery included
CARE AND USE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Starter Solution Kit for pH Meters at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
Here are our top four tips:
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or Storage Solution not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in Cleaning Solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Tester in the sample for a faster result.
|MW100 is supplied complete with a SE220 pH electrode, pH 7.01 20 mL sachet of calibration solution, calibration screwdriver, 9V battery and instructions.