3 meters in 1! This meter allows you to measure pH, EC (conductivity) and TDS with just one instrument and one single probe!
The Milwaukee MW802, with a conductivity range that goes up to 6.00 mS/cm and the TDS up to 4000 ppm is ideal for testing in crop production. Soil and well water pH that is too acidic or alkaline can have an adverse effect on plant nutrient and water uptake and directly effect the efficiency of fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides. Soil Conductivity is checked before fertilizer application to pinpoint field needs and after fertilization to establish its effectiveness.
Supplied with the SE600 interchangeable probe to measure pH, Conductivity and TDS. The pH electrode utilizes a fiber junction to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions. Both meters calibrate manually in pH, Conductivity and TDS.
- pH, conductivity / nutrient EC, TDS (ppm) with automatic temperature compensation.
- A replaceable, integrated pH, EC, and TDS (ppm) probe with a single 3 foot cable for easy use (SE600 probe included).
- A fiber junction on the pH sensor to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions.
- A light weight and portable form factor at just 5.8 ounces with battery and just over 3 inches wide.
- A large easy to read display.
- Factory calibration with a simple, single point manual calibration for both pH and EC.
- A reputation for a rugged build and long life
- Specialized design for hydroponic, aquaponic, and greenhouse growers.
|MW802 is supplied complete with SE600 combination pH/EC/TDS probe, 20 mL sachet pH 7.01 buffer solution, 20 mL 1413 µS/cm sachet of calibration solution, 20 mL 1500 ppm sachet of calibration solution, 9V battery and instructions.