These instruments are designed for all applications. Its’ IP65 Waterproof casing and double junction (for pH) replaceable electrode make them suitable also for heavy duty applications, such as Waste Water treatment and Agriculture. The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
All Waterproof testers are supplied in a leather casing complete with calibration solution, batteries, instruction manual and screwdriver for calibration.
The pH51 digital pH meter for Aquarium applications is a waterproof pH tester with 2 points manual calibration, ±0.1 pH accuracy and a range of 0.0 to 14.0 pH.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extreme pH accuracy to 0.1 pH with a pH range (0.0 pH to 14.0 pH).
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- Simple manual one or two-point calibration.
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- Fully waterproof to IP65.
- Over 1500 hours of continuous battery life (batteries included).
- Replaceable pH electrode.
CARE AND USE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Starter Solution Kit for pH Meters at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
Here are our top four tips:
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or Storage Solution not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in Cleaning Solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Tester in the sample for a faster result.