IP65 Waterproof pH tester with Large dual-level LCD that displays pH and temperature (°C or °F). The large display shows readings in an extended range from -2.0 to 16.0 pH and simultaneously shows temperature from -5.0 to 105.0°C or 23.0 to 221.0°F.
pH55 has a stability indicator and hold function that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording. The large display also has graphic symbols to guide you through all operations. Complete with a temperature probe for faster and more precise temperature measurement it compensates automatically for temperature.
Calibration is made automatically in 1 or 2 points with memorized standard and NIST buffer sets. Auto power OFF saves battery power after non-use. The double-junction electrode can be replaced in a very fast and simple way! The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extreme pH accuracy to 0.1 pH with an extended pH range (-2.0 pH to 16.0 pH).
- Resolution to 0.1 pH.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- Is fully temperature compensated (ATC).
- Simple Automatic one or two-point calibration.
- 2 Sets of pre-memorized buffers.
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- Over 300 hours of battery life (batteries included).
- Fully waterproof to IP65.
- Replaceable pH electrode Mi56P.
CARE AND USE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Starter Solution Kit for pH Meters at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
Here are our top four tips:
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or Storage Solution not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in Cleaning Solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Tester in the sample for a faster result.
ORDERING INFORMATION pH55 Water pH Tester is supplied complete with protective cap, 20 mL, pH 4.01 and pH 7.01 sachets of calibration solution, carton box, batteries and instructions.