Scientists and laboratory technicians rely on the accuracy of their thermometers when performing routine measurements. For this reason, Milwaukee developed the TH310 Thermometer. This palm-sized unit is a highly accurate thermometer that is destined to make glass thermometers obsolete.
Thermometer TH310’s features:
- Fast, accurate results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extended temperature range: -50 to 150°C (-58 to 302°F).
- Cal-Check feature.
- Fast NTC sensor response.
- Easy measurement: just place the stainless steel probe in the sample and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Easy sharp Stainless Steel temperature shaft for quick penetration.
- Stainless Steel probe for easy cleaning.
- Long battery life, approx. 3000 hours of continuous use (batteries included).
- High accurate digital readings.
|TH310 is supplied with batteries and instruction manual.|